Tuesday, September 13, 2011

homework BI

Write a letter of complaint based on the situation below:
Situation:
A man in a wheel chair waiting in a long queue to pay bills.

No 5,Jalan BBK 1/6
Bandar Baru Kundang
48020 Rawang
Selangor
_________________________________

The Editor
Reader's Say
The Morning Sun
35 Jalan Berita
59200 KUALA LUMPUR             28th JULY 2010

Dear Sir

Waiting to Pay Bills
I am disabled and on behalf of people with disabilities, I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the suffering of a disabled man in waiting for a long queue to pay bills. Last Friday, I had to wait on two hour before pay a bills. A woman came late than I, but she already pay finished it because she did not queue.

The authority can make a special row counter for the disabled people to ease them in paying bolls. Next, well-intentioned people should passed to paying chance to the disabled people as me.

I appeal to the management to look into this matter the improve the situation.

Thank you.

Your sincerely
   KOK
(KOK CUI YIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment